Jambands.com was founded in 1998 by a team of individuals eager to spread the good word about a variety of bands then ignored by the mainstream media. While other outlets caught on (eventually), we’re still here, sharing the good word. Jambands.com is a part of the Relix Media Group LLC and shares a variety of resources with the mighty Relix Magazine.
Founder/Editor in Chief Dean Budnick
Executive Editor Mike Greenhaus
Senior Editors Matt Inman, Raffaela Kenny-Cincotta
Interested in being featured on the Relix CD sampler? Contact [email protected]
Relix Media Group:
Publisher Peter Shapiro
Relix Magazine Editor-in-Chief Dean Budnick and Mike Greenhaus
Associate Editor Matt Inman
Assistant Editor, Online + Social Media Raffaela Kenny-Cincotta
Copy Editor Amy Jacques
Editor Emeritus Josh Baron
Editor-at-Large Jaan Uhelszki
Contributing Editors Richard B. Simon, Jeff Tamarkin, Jesse Jarnow
Art Direction & Design Andy Turnbull
Production Artist Deb Schuler/Red Herring Design
Associate Publisher, Senior Vice President Rachel Seiden Baron
Integrative Sales Manager Olivia Millman
Sales Executive Connor Falvey
Manager, Ad Operations Carly Field
Director, Sponsorship & Sales Josh Bailin
Director, Marketing and Events Bradley Tucker
Marketing Coordinator Harrison Ezratty
Manager, Sales & Business Development Mallory Factor, [email protected]
Chief Financial Officer Dale Hirschman
Executive Assistant to the Publisher Bradley Tucker
Online Video Manager Brian Stollery
Vice President, Relix Media Group Mike Greenhaus
At Relix.com, our goal is to be your favorite destination for music information on the Internet. We do this by providing you with the information, services and products that are essential to you. To achieve this goal, we sometimes ask to collect data to help us understand what information, services and products will be most useful to you.
We take your right to privacy seriously. We pledge never to abuse your privacy or your trust in our company and our web site. We will not sell or reveal to any third party your name, address, email address and user name, unless you provide your informed consent in advance.
In this case, your consent will be sought in the form of an “opt in” form. This policy will be stated in writing at the entry point of any specific service, contest, promotion or survey to which it may apply. Your consent will be sought prior to your participation.
If you voluntarily provide it, we may disclose to third parties your zip code, gender and/or age, but only in the form of aggregated information. Aggregate user information is used for internal reporting, product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising.
At times, a service, contest, promotion or questionnaire is co-sponsored by a partner or advertiser. If you give your informed consent in advance, that data is typically shared with the co-sponsor if they request it, but never with any other parties.
You can opt not to register for special services, contests, promotions and surveys. Even after voluntarily providing your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time to stop your information from being used for marketing and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to [email protected]
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the web site may identify and keep a record of your visit on our web site. A unique number identifies your browser but does not provide any personal information about you, such as your real name and address. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for information or transmit any information to anyone.
You have the ability to configure your browsers to refuse acceptance of cookies. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus, or even capture your e-mail address. Cookies help readers by saving such information as passwords and editorial preferences on user hard drives.
- Philip Glass, Iggy Pop, Patti Smith and More Participate in 33rd Annual Tibet House US Benefit Concert
- Billy Strings Announces ‘Family Strings’ Free Livestream
- Slightly Stoopid Schedule Two-Night Red Rocks Run
- Collect ‘Em All: Phantasy Tour Unveils Live Music Trading Cards
- Steve Earle & The Dukes Announce New Album, Share First Single, “Devil Put the Coal in the Ground”
- Thundercat Gets Flirty for “Dragonball Durag” Music Video
- Watch Illiterate Light Perform an Unplugged Set for Austin City Limits Radio
- Grateful Dead HQ Shares Pro-Shot, 12/31/78 “Samson and Delilah” for “All The Years Live” Video Series
- Trey Anastasio Recounts Spirituality and Sobriety Rituals on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Ticketmaster’s Scalper Program Revealed
- Phish Announces Fire Fest
- Brett Dennen: It’s a Big World
- Gov’t Mule Bring Pink Floyd Tribute to Red Rocks, Announce NYE Run
- Willie Nelson Welcomes Derek Trucks, Susan Tedeschi and Son Lukas in Pennsylvania
- Watch Bob Weir’s Full Set with Don Was, Ramblin’ Jack Elliott and Alex Koford at ‘Pathway to Paris’ Benefit
- Bob Weir Joins Grace Potter for “Friend of the Devil” at Sound Summit