Jambands.com was founded in 1998 by a team of individuals eager to spread the good word about a variety of bands then ignored by the mainstream media. While other outlets caught on (eventually), we’re still here, sharing the good word. Jambands.com is a part of the Relix Media Group LLC and shares a variety of resources with the mighty Relix Magazine.
Founder/Editor in Chief Dean Budnick
Executive Editor Mike Greenhaus
Senior Editors Raffaela Kenny-Cincotta, Jake May
Interested in being featured on the Relix CD sampler? Contact [email protected]
Relix Media Group:
Publisher Peter Shapiro
Relix Magazine Editor-in-Chief Dean Budnick and Mike Greenhaus
Associate Editor Raffaela Kenny-Cincotta
Assistant Editor, Online + Social Media Jake May
Copy Editor Amy Jacques
Editor Emeritus Josh Baron
Editor-at-Large Jaan Uhelszki
Contributing Editors Richard B. Simon, Jeff Tamarkin, Jesse Jarnow
Art Direction & Design Andy Turnbull
Production Artist Deb Schuler/Red Herring Design
Associate Publisher, Senior Vice President Rachel Seiden Baron
Integrative Sales Manager Olivia Millman
Sales Executive Connor Falvey
Manager, Ad Operations Carly Field
Director, Sponsorship & Sales Josh Bailin
Director, Marketing and Events Bradley Tucker
Marketing Manager Harrison Ezratty
Manager, Sales & Business Development Mallory Factor, [email protected]
Chief Financial Officer Dale Hirschman
Executive Assistant to the Publisher Bradley Tucker
Online Video Manager Brian Stollery
Vice President, Relix Media Group Mike Greenhaus
At Relix.com, our goal is to be your favorite destination for music information on the Internet. We do this by providing you with the information, services and products that are essential to you. To achieve this goal, we sometimes ask to collect data to help us understand what information, services and products will be most useful to you.
We take your right to privacy seriously. We pledge never to abuse your privacy or your trust in our company and our web site. We will not sell or reveal to any third party your name, address, email address and user name, unless you provide your informed consent in advance.
In this case, your consent will be sought in the form of an “opt in” form. This policy will be stated in writing at the entry point of any specific service, contest, promotion or survey to which it may apply. Your consent will be sought prior to your participation.
If you voluntarily provide it, we may disclose to third parties your zip code, gender and/or age, but only in the form of aggregated information. Aggregate user information is used for internal reporting, product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising.
At times, a service, contest, promotion or questionnaire is co-sponsored by a partner or advertiser. If you give your informed consent in advance, that data is typically shared with the co-sponsor if they request it, but never with any other parties.
You can opt not to register for special services, contests, promotions and surveys. Even after voluntarily providing your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time to stop your information from being used for marketing and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to [email protected]
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the web site may identify and keep a record of your visit on our web site. A unique number identifies your browser but does not provide any personal information about you, such as your real name and address. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for information or transmit any information to anyone.
You have the ability to configure your browsers to refuse acceptance of cookies. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus, or even capture your e-mail address. Cookies help readers by saving such information as passwords and editorial preferences on user hard drives.
- Runaway Gin Announce Fall 2021 Tour
- moe. Announce NYE Run at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
- New York City to Require Proof of Vaccination to Enter Indoor Venues
- All-Star Lineup to Put on Tribute Celebration for Music Goliaths Art Neville and Dr. John in NOLA
- Summer Camp Music Festival Shares COVID-19 Update, Encouraging Vaccinations and Masks
- Watch Dinosaur Jr. Perform a Tiny Desk (Home) Concert for NPR
- My Morning Jacket Schedule New Year’s Run at Denver’s Mission Ballroom
- Bob Dylan Announces “Blind Willie McTell” on 7″ Vinyl
- Pro-Shot Video: Watch Trey Anastasio Perform a Stripped-Down “Stash” at ‘The Beacon Jams’
- Phish Return to the Stage in Arkansas, Debuting “I Never Needed You Like This Before”
- Daze Between Returns as a Hybrid Live and Streaming Event
- Phil Lesh Kicks Off Inaugural Brooklyn Bowl Nashville Run with Members of Dawes, Nicki Bluhm, Grahame Lesh and More
- Joni Mitchell Shares Unreleased Live Version of “The Dawntreader” Recorded by Jimi Hendrix
- Scott Metzger Departs from Circles Around the Sun
- Phil Lesh to Require Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 Test for Brooklyn Bowl Nashville Shows
- Greensky Bluegrass Honor ZZ Top, Debut Ween’s “Exactly Where I’m At” at Horning’s Hideout
- New Jersey’s Crawfish Fest is Canceled Due to COVID-19 Delta Variant