Jambands.com was founded in 1998 by Dean Budnick and a team of individuals eager to spread the good word about a variety of bands then ignored by the mainstream media. While other outlets caught on (eventually), we’re still here, sharing the good word. Jambands.com is a part of the Relix Media Group LLC and shares resources/staff with the mighty Relix Magazine.
Interested in being featured on the Relix CD sampler? Contact [email protected]
Relix Media Group:
Publisher Peter Shapiro
Relix Magazine Editor-in-Chief Dean Budnick
Relix Magazine Editor-in-Chief Mike Greenhaus
Assistant Editor Alex H. Krinsky
Assistant Editor Hana Gustafson
Copy Editor Amy Jacques
Editor Emeritus Josh Baron
Editor-at-Large Jaan Uhelszki
Contributing Editors Richard B. Simon, Jeff Tamarkin, Jesse Jarnow
Art Direction & Design Andy Turnbull
Production Artist Carol Bobolts/Red Herring Design
Associate Publisher, Senior Vice President Rachel Seiden Baron
Vice President, Partnership & Events Josh Rowe
Sales Executive Ricky Dinowitz
Sales Associate Michael Greenberg
Sales Associate Chase Kirshner
Sales Executive Kirk Jones
Partnership Operations Manager Connor Falvey
Manager, Ad Operations Carly Field
Director, Sponsorship & Sales Josh Bailin
Director, Marketing and Events Bradley Tucker
Marketing Coordinator Harrison Ezratty
Chief Financial Officer Dale Hirschman
Senior Project Manager & Executive Assistant to the Publisher Bradley Tucker
HR Generalist & Special Projects Manager Sarah Graber
Events Coordinator Ty Cloyd
At Relix.com, our goal is to be your favorite destination for music information on the Internet. We do this by providing you with the information, services and products that are essential to you. To achieve this goal, we sometimes ask to collect data to help us understand what information, services and products will be most useful to you.
We take your right to privacy seriously. We pledge never to abuse your privacy or your trust in our company and our web site. We will not sell or reveal to any third party your name, address, email address and user name, unless you provide your informed consent in advance.
In this case, your consent will be sought in the form of an “opt in” form. This policy will be stated in writing at the entry point of any specific service, contest, promotion or survey to which it may apply. Your consent will be sought prior to your participation.
If you voluntarily provide it, we may disclose to third parties your zip code, gender and/or age, but only in the form of aggregated information. Aggregate user information is used for internal reporting, product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising.
At times, a service, contest, promotion or questionnaire is co-sponsored by a partner or advertiser. If you give your informed consent in advance, that data is typically shared with the co-sponsor if they request it, but never with any other parties.
You can opt not to register for special services, contests, promotions and surveys. Even after voluntarily providing your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time to stop your information from being used for marketing and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to [email protected]
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the web site may identify and keep a record of your visit on our web site. A unique number identifies your browser but does not provide any personal information about you, such as your real name and address. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for information or transmit any information to anyone.
You have the ability to configure your browsers to refuse acceptance of cookies. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus, or even capture your e-mail address. Cookies help readers by saving such information as passwords and editorial preferences on user hard drives.
- Jeff Beck Announces Fall 2022 Tour Dates
- Phish Debut Jerry Reed’s “Broken Heart Attack” at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy
- ‘Charlie Loves Our Band, The Story of From Good Homes’ to Premiere on Relix Cinema
- Ween Announce Halloween Runs in Boston and New York
- Oteil Burbridge, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Eric Krasno and More Unite with Gov’t Mule in New Haven
- Phish Dive Into “1999” and “Fluffhead” on Night Two of Alpine Valley Music Theatre Stand in East Troy
- Widespread Panic Conclude Rescheduled New Year’s Eve Run at Fox Theatre in Atlanta with Col. Bruce Hampton and the Aquarium Rescue Unit’s Matt Mundy
- Phish Deliver Segue-Heavy Second Set at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy
- Bobby Weir and John Mayer Perform at Rise For The River Benefit Concert in Montana
- Jerry Garcia: 80 at 80
- Musicians Remember Mikey Houser
- Gov’t Mule Welcome Oteil Burbridge for Covers of The Allman Brothers Band and Jerry Garcia in Boston
- Widespread Panic Kick Off Four-Night Fox Theatre Stand with Tribute to Michael Houser
- King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard Cancel Remaining European and U.K. Tour Dates
- Phish Close Out Atlantic City Run with “Suzy Greenberg”
- All IN Music and Arts Festival Announces 2022 Artist Lineup, Details All-Star Cast of Performers for The Allman Brothers Band Dreamset