Jambands.com was founded in 1998 by Dean Budnick and a team of individuals eager to spread the good word about a variety of bands then ignored by the mainstream media. While other outlets caught on (eventually), we’re still here, sharing the good word. Jambands.com is a part of the Relix Media Group LLC and shares resources/staff with the mighty Relix Magazine.
Interested in being featured on the Relix CD sampler? Contact [email protected]
Relix Media Group:
Publisher Peter Shapiro
Relix Magazine Editor-in-Chief Dean Budnick
Relix Magazine Editor-in-Chief Mike Greenhaus
Assistant Editor Alex H. Krinsky
Assistant Editor Hana Gustafson
Copy Editor Amy Jacques
Editor Emeritus Josh Baron
Editor-at-Large Jaan Uhelszki
Contributing Editors Richard B. Simon, Jeff Tamarkin, Jesse Jarnow
Art Direction & Design Andy Turnbull
Production Artist Carol Bobolts/Red Herring Design
Associate Publisher, Senior Vice President Rachel Seiden Baron
Vice President, Partnership & Events Josh Rowe
Sales Executive Ricky Dinowitz
Sales Associate Michael Greenberg
Sales Associate Chase Kirshner
Sales Executive Kirk Jones
Partnership Operations Manager Connor Falvey
Manager, Ad Operations Carly Field
Director, Sponsorship & Sales Josh Bailin
Director, Marketing and Events Bradley Tucker
Marketing Coordinator Harrison Ezratty
Chief Financial Officer Dale Hirschman
Senior Project Manager & Executive Assistant to the Publisher Bradley Tucker
HR Generalist & Special Projects Manager Sarah Graber
Events Coordinator Ty Cloyd
At Relix.com, our goal is to be your favorite destination for music information on the Internet. We do this by providing you with the information, services and products that are essential to you. To achieve this goal, we sometimes ask to collect data to help us understand what information, services and products will be most useful to you.
We take your right to privacy seriously. We pledge never to abuse your privacy or your trust in our company and our web site. We will not sell or reveal to any third party your name, address, email address and user name, unless you provide your informed consent in advance.
In this case, your consent will be sought in the form of an “opt in” form. This policy will be stated in writing at the entry point of any specific service, contest, promotion or survey to which it may apply. Your consent will be sought prior to your participation.
If you voluntarily provide it, we may disclose to third parties your zip code, gender and/or age, but only in the form of aggregated information. Aggregate user information is used for internal reporting, product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising.
At times, a service, contest, promotion or questionnaire is co-sponsored by a partner or advertiser. If you give your informed consent in advance, that data is typically shared with the co-sponsor if they request it, but never with any other parties.
You can opt not to register for special services, contests, promotions and surveys. Even after voluntarily providing your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time to stop your information from being used for marketing and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to [email protected].
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the web site may identify and keep a record of your visit on our web site. A unique number identifies your browser but does not provide any personal information about you, such as your real name and address. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for information or transmit any information to anyone.
You have the ability to configure your browsers to refuse acceptance of cookies. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus, or even capture your e-mail address. Cookies help readers by saving such information as passwords and editorial preferences on user hard drives.
- Billy Joel to Bid Farewell to Madison Square Garden with Epic Residency Finale After 150 Shows
- Punch Brothers Announce Gabe Witcher’s Departure After Nearly 18 Years, Welcome Brittany Haas
- Lindsay Lou Unveils ‘Queen of Time’ Featuring Billy Strings and Jerry Douglas, Shares Title Track
- DeYarmond Edison, the Pioneering Predecessor of Bon Iver and Megafaun, Unveil ‘Epoch’ Box Set
- Listen Now: Noel Gallagher Covers Joy Division’s “Love Will Tear Us Apart” With BBC Concert Orchestra
- Hiss Golden Messenger Announces LP ‘Jump For Joy,’ Shares Lead Single “Nu-Grape”
- Watch: Taylor Swift Welcomes Guests During New Jersey Stand, Debuts “Getaway Car” with Jack Antonoff
- Previously Unreleased Recordings of John Coltrane Quintet to be Featured on Impending LP ‘Evenings at The Village Gate’
- Dead & Company Let the Good Times Roll in Dallas
- John Fogerty Pays Tribute to Tina Turner with “Proud Mary” in Manchester
- Zac Brown Joins Dave Matthews Band for First Time Since 2012 in Nashville
- Dead and Company Continue Final Tour with Sunday Classics in Atlanta
- Dave Matthews to Perform a Live Acoustic Show for SiriusXM in New York City
- Watch: Foo Fighters Welcome Taylor Hawkins’ Son at Boston Calling
- Watch: The Cure Debut “Another Happy Birthday” at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles
- Widespread Panic Deliver a Debut and Bust Outs During Brandon Amphitheater Stand
- Report: Dead & Company Cancel West Palm Beach and Tampa Shows
- Willie Nelson, Bob Weir and More to Participate in ‘Biden For President’ Livestream Fundraiser
- SiriusXM Announces Launch of Phish Radio, Jam On Moves to App and Online
- Eric Clapton Releases Politically-Charged “This Has Gotta Stop”
- Thousands of Music Fans Sign Petition to Bring Jam On Back to SiriusXM
- “You Should Fuckin’ Pay Attention”: Chris Robinson Gets Frustrated at Philadelphia Crowd During “Brothers of a Feather” Gig
- Nike Confirms Grateful Dead Sneaker Collaboration, Sets Release Date
- Zach Deputy Responds to His Attendance at DC Trump Rally