Dark Star Orchestra, Halloween 2019 in Port Chester, NY
All Good have announced a jam-packed October at Maryland’s Frederick Fairgrounds, including shows by live music scene favorites like Pigeons Playing Ping Pong (Oct. 15), Goose (Oct. 19) and Grace Potter (Oct. 19).
The run also includes a two-night Halloween stand with Dark Star Orchestra (Oct. 30 and 31), which is sure to bring the Deadheads out to play.
“Within a world where the concert industry is adapting to the global pandemic, safety is paramount at all of these upcoming socially-distanced concerts,” reads a press release. “The concerts’ safety protocols are detailed within a ten-point bulleted list below; for example, masks are required by all guests and staff at all times when outside of their vehicles.”
Tickets for each run will go on sale starting Friday, 9/25 at 10 a.m. ET.
Check out links and safety protocols below:
Thurs. Oct. 15 – Pigeons Playing Ping Pong
Mon. Oct. 19 – Goose
Wed. Oct. 21 – Grace Potter
Fri. Oct. 30 & Sat. Oct. 31 – Dark Star Orchestra
Safety First Protocols:
● Wearing a mask is required by all guests and staff at all times when outside of a vehicle
● Guests are asked to socially distance by 6 feet whenever you step away from your vehicle and to only step away from your vehicle to use the restroom or to go to concessions.
● 6 Foot Social Distant Markers will be placed in front of restrooms and concessions
● Vehicles are ‘socially distanced’ by an empty 8’ parking spot between them
● Hand Sanitizer Stations will be placed conveniently throughout the event grounds
● All restrooms will be sanitized prior to your arrival and throughout the event. Handwashing Stations will be available at every restroom.
● Contactless Entry – tickets scanned through your mobile device at the gate.
● Staff – all staff are required to wear masks at all times, all staff will be temperature checked before each shift, shared employee equipment will be sanitized before and after every shift.
● We limit spaces to a maximum of 5 guests.
● No Smoking permitted outside of your vehicle