Billy Strings has announced the cancellation of many his upcoming fall shows, as well as the rescheduling of his Mission Ballroom run in Denver to 2021, due to ongoing coronavirus concerns.
“We have been closely monitoring, assessing and hoping that we could play the Fall / Winter shows that we had on the books this year,” wrote Strings in a social media post announcing the news. “With everyone’s health and safety in mind, we have decided that it’s just not the right time for us to gather. It’s with the heaviest hearts that we have decided to cancel the following shows:”
• 9/9/20 New Haven, CT – College Street Music Hall
• 10/27/20 Pittsburgh, PA – Roxian Theatre
• 10/28/20 Pittsburgh, PA – Roxian Theatre
• 12/4/20 Port Chester, NY – The Capitol Theatre
• 12/10/20 Philadelphia, PA – The Fillmore Philadelphia
• 12/29/20 Fort Wayne, IN – The Clyde Theatre
• 12/30/20 Detroit, MI – The Fillmore Detroit
Strings also announced that his run of shows at Denver’s Mission Ballroom – set for Oct. 15-17 – will be rescheduled to Oct. 14-16, 2021. Tickets to the original dates will still be valid at the rescheduled shows, but fans can seek a refund if they choose.
“We look forward more and more to the day we can get back inside with you all once again,” Strings concluded. “It’s gonna be a ball!”
For more information on tickets and refunds, head to the venue websites or see Strings’ full post below: